Phoenix Knights T2 Forum Thing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenix Knights T2 Forum Thing

Forum 4 PkkP

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alnn

Alnn

Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP]   Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP] EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:15 am

EDIT:: Please edit as appropriate for a final copy with which to post on the forums, this is all Wil's work as it is a collaboration of his posts on our old thread which i have tried to update for our current situation. ::EDIT

PKKP is a Empire based Industrial Corp.

We are not a huge 100+ member corp, currently we have about 15 active members. Incl alts, who are online too, we have about 25 characters active and working for corp. In our corp your not just another player like in much larger organisations. Fun, trust and respect is the key in PKKP.

What we are looking for:

Miners/Industrialist/Explorers/Inventors/PvPers/Traders
Pilots that can survive the rigours of EVE life, supporting our Empire based operations.
No Isk Farmers
English speaking and understanding is a must
No Smacktalk
You must be past the trail period,
Be a teamplayer,
If you like to mine,
If you are a trustfull person,
If you are willing to help the corp on weekly mining ops/mission ops....( real life comes first )

We arent living in 0.0 at the moment, but we do have a corp mining op every Monday, in empire, area told upon entry to corp. Currently mining with about 8 barges (incl. 4 hulks) and 2 haulers. We are starting the ops mostly at 1800 ET going on until 2200-2300 ET.

These mining ops help us into our capital ship building program named: the RORQUAL. After we found a new home in deep space or lowsec we are working towards setting up our posses again.

We also run level missions as a corp (atm: level 4 galente missions), nice group activity and it helps get junior players into level 4 action quickly, we have logistics ship to make sure people don’t accidentally go !!pop!!.

Currently we regularly use : 2x Thanatos, 1 x Rorqual, 2 x Obelisk, We have 3 carrier/rorqual pilots standing by.

We have plenty of TI bpo's available for corp and market, so providing minerals we should help you beat those market prices and get a cheap ship/ammo/modules etc.

We dont have many real active US timezone members ATM, mostly we are UK and European timezones.

That doesnt mean that we arent looking for US timezone players!!

We want to create a group of usa timezone players who can continue the ops when we are going offline. This isn’t easy ofc, one has to be the first one who is playing solo. Sometimes there is a member who is playing longer so you can join him.

Looking for a Job?

Apply NOW!

For more info:

Arrow convo Nurmana, Ic3b, Alnn, william J
Arrow join our pkkp channel
Arrow visit https://pkkp.forumotion.com

Last edited by Alnn on Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
William J

William J

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP]   Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP] EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 8:21 am

Very good to me Alnn, couple of short things:

1. I think we should delete the hotmail link cos we dont use it and only one guy mailed us.
2. English speaking and understanding is a must AND If you can understand english, written or spoken, are the same so 1 can be deleted.
3. Can you make it more as 1 total post (with all the info you wrote here) instead of a bunch of words i said?
4. Minimum sp set on 3 mill??

Not sure if you understand it, otherwise, plz convo me in game:)

William bounce
Back to top Go down
Usul Thorburne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP]   Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP] EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 8:12 am

the minimum sp thing at that amount these days doesn't really matter coz u start a new character with gazillions these days don't ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alnn

Alnn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP]   Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:06 am

oh noes who registered USUL Sad
Back to top Go down
William J

William J

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP]   Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:00 pm

i started a new alt on frisian with 800.000 sp, so within a month you can have1.8 mill.

We better can set the requierement on minimum age of 3 or 4 month playing time.

But as i stoped bumping our recruiting post 1 month ago and didnt saw any update from a new one, i think we are not looking for any new members nowadays Sad

William
Back to top Go down
Nurmana

Nurmana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP]   Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP] EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 2:03 am

how about using that ingame function in corp tab?

our conventional recruiting withmostly wil bumping and posting his ass off is imo too much hassle than its worth it, just one of the new players came in this way, dreadchain (i think).
the others were RL friends or such, if i am right here.
Back to top Go down
Alnn

Alnn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP]   Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP] EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:00 am

i think we should go and stalk noobs mining trit in noobships in 1.0
Back to top Go down
Usul Thorburne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP]   Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP] EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 6:02 pm

thats how i got into the corp Very Happy, well, i was in a noob ship stalking tana who i just met in a channel, i'm not completely sure how i rounded him down,

anyways, how do i go about being able to see ure proper convos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP]   Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Phoenix Knights [PKKP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Knights T2 Forum Thing :: Guest Area :) :: Recruitment Centre-
Jump to: